Friends there are so many people who wants to start there own business and wants to do something big in there life. If you are reading this post then i think you too wants to start your own business. But friends in todays time inflation is rising at much higher rate. Everything had become too much expensive that collecting money for starting own business is very hard. Friends you are facing same problem? You too wants to start your own business but you don’t have money to do so? If so then you don’t have to worry now. Yes my friends in today’s post i will tell you that how can you start your own business by taking business loan. Friends in today’s post the bank which we will talk about is HDFC bank. Today we are going to know that how can you apply for a business loan from HDFC bank?, what is the interest rate of HDFC bank?, and many more things we are going to know in this post. So without any delay let’s start our post.
- Read Also – Personal Loan Kaise Le Online : Instant Personal Loan Kya Hai – How To Get A Personal Loan With Bad Credit
How Much Loan Amount We Will Get From HDFC Bank?
We can get a loan amount of upto 40 lakh from HDFC Bank.
What Is The Tenure Rate Of HDFC Bank?
We will get 12 months to 48 months’ time to repay the loan amount.
- Read Also – CASHe Loan Kaise Liya Jata Hai : CASHe Personal Loan Apply Online – CASHe Shop What You Need Now & Pay Later
What Is The Interest Rate Of HDFC Bank?
HDFC bank will charge a interet of 11.90%-21.35%
- Read Also – Canara Bank Se Personal Loan Kaise Le : Canara Bank Se Loan Lene Ka Tarika – Canara Bank Se Loan Kaise Prapt Karen
- Last 6 months’ bank statement
- Address Proof
- ID Proof
- Salary Proof
- Latest ITR along with computation of income, Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss account for the previous 2 years, after being CA Certified/Audited
- Proof of continuation (ITR/Trade license/Establishment/Sales Tax Certificate)
- Other Mandatory Documents [Sole Prop. Declaration Or Certified Copy of Partnership Deed, Certified true copy of Memorandum & Articles of Association (certified by Director) & Board resolution (Original)]
- Minimum Age- 21 years, Maximum age-65 years
- You should be self employed
- Your yearly turnover should be of atleast 40 lakh ruppess
- You should have 3 years’ experience of current business and should have 5 years overall business experience.
- Your yearly income should be atleast 1.5 lakh ruppess.
Why HDFC Bank Business Loan?
- You can get a large loan amount.
- You have to pay the interest only for the amount you have used.
- Interest rates are low.
How To Apply HDFC Bank Business Loan?
- Login to HDFC Bank’s official website.
- Then go to home loan’s option and then click on apply online.
- Then register your mobile number.
- Then fill the application form.
- Then you will get your loan amount in your bank account if you are eligible for loan.
HDFC Bank – HDFC Bank Business Loan Apply Online
That’s it for today frineds. Today we came to know that how can we apply for a business loan from HDFC bank?, what is the interest rate of HDFC bank?, and many more things we came know in this post. If you liked this post then please share this post with your friends or your colleagues.