Friends, many times it happens to us that we need a money very urgently we need money at any cost. And friends, in such a situation, we ask everyone for help for money. We ask from our friends from our colleagues, we ask for the money from our relatives, but friends, we can not get money from anywhere. Because friends, in today’s time everyone wants to keep the money with him. The value of money has increased so much that no one Wants to give their money to anyone no matter how close someone is. So when friends if we do not get money from anywhere, then we get very upset. Because friends, at that time need of money is very urgenty. Sometimes we need money very badly that we could do anything to get money. But friends even after asking everyone when we still couldn’t get money then we become so upset. But friends now you don’t have to worry about money anymore. Now let’s put your money related stress aside.Because in today’s post we are going to talk about how you can take online loan. The loan about which we are going to talk about is LoanTap loan app. From this app you can get your loan amount transfered to your account very easily without any hustle. Today we are going to know that how much loan amount you will get from LoanTap loan app, what is the interest rate of LoanTap loan app, what is the tenure rate of LoanTap loan app and many more things we are going to know in this post. So let’s start our today’s post.
- Read Also – How To Get Loan From Kredit-E Loan App : Kredit-E Instant Personal Loan Apply Online – Kredit-E Aadhar Card Loan Apply Online In India
How Much Loan Amount We Can Get From LoanTap Loan App?
Friends from LoanTap Loan App we can get a maximum loan amount of 25 thousand to 10 lakh. That much loan amount would be enough for our all needs.
- Read Also – How To Get From Cash Loans Loan App : Cash Loans Instant Personal Loan Apply Online – Cash Loans Aadhar Card Loan Apply Online In India
What Is The Tenure Rate Of LoanTap Loan App?
Friends from LoanTap Loan App you will get a time period of upto 3-60 months to repay the loan amount.
- Read Also – Kredit-E Loan App Se Loan Kaise Le : Kredit-E Instant Personal Loan Apply Online – Kredit-E Aadhar Card Loan Apply Online In India
What Is The Interest Rate Of LoanTap Loan App?
Friends LoanTap Loan App will charge a maximum rate of intersest of 18% to 30% per annum.
Friends beside of this you have to pay a processing fee of approx 2% and other taxes also.
- Read Also – Go Loans App Loan Kaise Le : Go Loans App Loan Se Loan Kaise Le – Go Loans App Instant Personal Loan Apply Online
Loan Amount- 1 lakh
Tenure rate- 36 months
Interest rate- 18% per annum
Processing fee- 2%(2000rs.)
GST – 2360rs.
Total interest- 30,140rs.
Total amount payable- 1,30,140rs.
- Read Also – Hello Loans App Kaise Le : Hello Loans App Loan Se Loan Kaise Le – Hello Loans App Instant Personal Loan Apply Online
- Indian Citizen
- Must be 21 years old
- Should have a minimum monthly salary of 30 thousand.
- Aadhaar Number
- Pan Card
- Income Proof
- Valid bank account
How To Apply For Loan From LoanTap Loan App?
- Download LoanTap Loan App from play store.
- Register with your mobile number.
- Upload all the required documents.
- Wait for your profile to be approved.
- After this your loan will be approved and you will get loan amount transfered to your bank account.
LoanTap – LoanTap Loan Apply Online
- You can easily get a personal loan from this app.
- 100% online procedure.
- Loan k liye apply krna bohot asaan hai.
- You can get a loan amount of upto 10 lakh.
- You will get enough time to repay the loan amount.
- You will get the loan amount transferred in your account in less then 24 hours.
- E-mail- [email protected]
Cities of Operation:
- Delhi NCR
In this post we got to know that how can we apply for a loan from LoanTap Loan App, how much loan amount we will get from LoanTap Loan App, what is the interest rate of LoanTap Loan App, what is the tenure rate of LoanTap Loan App. All these things we got to know in this post. If you liked this post then please share this post with your friends or your colleagues. Thank you so much for giving your precious time to this post.